Sudback Exhibition 2022, Germany
Eurobake15 July 2022
Sudback Exhibition 2022
Trade Fair for the Bakery and Confectionery Trades
Date: 22-25.10. 2022
Location: Stuttgart, Germany
Südback is one of the most important trend trade fairs for the bakery and confectionery trade in Europe (Germany) and the best B2B platform. It will be held from the 22nd to the 25th of October at the Messe Stuttgart and it is expected to attract over 33 000 trade visitors.
It is the hub for the exchange of ideas, opinions and information, as well as for the presentation of trends, developments and technical innovations. The high quality of the forum presentations and the baking demonstrations attract many visitors.
At Sudback around 700 international exhibitors meet professional visitors who come from home and abroad.
At the trade fair stands companies present on 65,000 square metres of exhibition space the key areas of working and operating technology, raw materials, merchandise, shop fixtures and fittings, sales promotion, as well as services associated with the bakery and confectionery trades.
In the diverse accompanying programme professional visitors exchange information and ideas with colleagues, international market leaders and other experts on current trends and discuss developments and future opportunities of the industry.
Sudback 2022 will showcase a myriad of innovations and modern solutions in the following industry sectors:
- Raw material
- Operating technology
Among the exhibition participants there will be partners of LLC EUROBAKE:
- Escher mixers srl (Italy) - company, specialized on high quality planetary mixers and dough mixing machines production for bread and pastry-making sectors.
Hall 7, booth 7D74.1
- Beldos N.V. (Belgium) is a leading designer and manufacturer of depositors, transfer pumps and cake equipment for bakeries and food manufacturers all over the world.
Hall 9, booth 9B50
- DOVAINA (Lithuania) will represent fully automatic lines for bread slicing and packaging with integrated options.
Hall 8, booth 8A72
- HEUFT Thermo-Oel GmbH & Co. KG (Germany) company has specialized 100% in thermal oil heated oven systems which makes it the world market leader in this field today. The company will present thermal oil ovens for bakery and confectionery products variety on an industrial scale. The innovative technologies used in these ovens guarantee the high quality of baked products with the greatest possible savings on energy resources.
Hall 7, booth 7C11
- TRIMA (Germany) presents automatic dough dividers and rounders which increase production efficiency whilst maintaining the handmade quality of the bakery products. They make production easier, faster and more cost effective.
Hall 8, booth 8C71
- WACHTEL GmbH (Germany) – company famous for its innovative, energy-efficient and large-scale equipment discovers a new era of rotary, convection and deck ovens. Visit and you will see!
Hall 8, booth 8B11
- Frisch Spritzmatic GmbH (Germany)
Hall 9, booth 9B01
In addition, live demonstrations by professionals from all over the world, competitions and forums like Baker Trend and Confectionery Trend, which will give insights into many hot topics, addressing the current trends and issues of the sector, will complement the event and enhance the business trip experience.