International exhibition HOST Milano 2021
Eurobake23 October 2021
The international exhibition HOST Milano will take place in Milan, Italy from 22 to 26th of October 2021. It is dedicated to the HoReCa industry. The event is held every two years, combines a variety of topics: from raw materials for the products manufacture to semi-finished products, from spare parts to manufacture equipment and gives the visitors clear vision of current trends, technologies and innovations.
It is known that the HOST representatives in 2021 have become more than 2,000 companies from 47 countries, such as: Italy, Germany, Spain, USA, France.
The main themes of the exhibition:
- Equipment (for confectionery and bakery enterprises, coffee shops, bakeries);
- Food (raw materials and semi-finished products for catering, confectionery);
- Hotel trade (accessories and equipment for bars and restaurants);
- Service (marketing and finance, information technology for doing business in the hotel sector);
- Ecology (water and air purification, ecological products).
You can get acquainted with the latest news of the exhibition by following the link: https://host.fieramilano.it/en.